Instead of sending your money to out-of-town unknown people, why don’t you keep your money local! In the past, it has been tough for us to find a good, reputable supplier of heirloom and organic vegetable seeds, but we’ve finally found some! Botanical Interests – High Quality Seed is our newest line of seeds and we’re very excited to share them with you.
Botanical Interests promises:
Guaranteed – the germination rate of every variety is tested before we package it
All our seed is untreated
No GMOs – we enthusiastically signed the SAFE SEED PLEDGE: We do not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds or plants
Outside of each packet you’re treated to:
- Beautiful illustration of the variety
- Common name, variety and botanical name
- Critical information on the front of the packet
- Plant tag
- Description of variety
- Detailed instructions on when and how to start seeds
Inside of each packet you’ll get:
- Growing and harvesting tips
- How to avoid diseases and pests
- Botanical facts
- Drawing of seedling on plant tag
Some of the seeds we offer include:
- Herbs such as Lavender, Hyssop, Basil, Calendula, Feverfew just to name a couple
- Vegetables include Fava Beans, Bush Beans, Kale, Eggplant, Cucumber, Leeks, Lettuce, Onion, Pepper, Parsnip, and Tomato
- Rare items are also offered such as Quinoa, Sprouts, Wheatgrass, and Covercrops!
Jump on the natural health bandwagon and start growing your own fresh, organic crops today! There has never been an easier time to start than right now!